The Tableau T35u USB 3.0 Forensic IDE/SATA Bridge supports write-blocked, forensic acquisitions of both SATA and IDE storage devices thru a fast USB 3.0 host connection. The T35u offers forensic examiners the ease of use, reliability, and imaging speed necessary to image today's larger and faster hard-disk drives - in both lab or field environments.
With the advent of USB 3.0, the clutter of multiple host connections has been replaced by a single Super Speed USB 3.0 port. With the T35u, you'll have the robust write-blocking technology that is the standard by which all other SATA and IDE write blockers are measured, now powered by the performance potential of USB 3.0. Still just as easy to use as ever; simply connect, power up, and image.
For added security, T35u introduces the new 'Firmware Update' button, which places the T35u in a special mode for updating its firmware through the Tableau Firmware Update (TFU) utility. TFU has been rewritten for updates via USB, making it easier than ever to maintain the correct version of firmware on new Tableau products.
Tableau T35u USB 3.0 Forensic SATA/IDE Bridge Kit
- OneT35u USB Forensic SATA/IDE Bridge
- One Tableau TC2-8-R2, 3M power (male) to Molex 4-pin plug (female)
- One TableauTC3-8 SATA Signal Cable (8 inch)
- One Tableau TC5-8-R2, 3M power (male) to SATA power.
- One Tableau TC6-8, IDE Signal Cable (8 inch)
- One Tableau TP2 Power Supply with AC Power Cord
- One Tableau 18" USB 3.0 Cable
- QuickStart Guide in a black TB1 bag
Tableau Forensic T35U IDE/SATA Kit
This product is on the standard shipping rate category. At checkout you must select that option unless your order has another item that contains a semi heavy shipping or heavy shipping rate. Check our shipping policy for more info.